Votes: 24 14.5%
  • 55 - 65

Votes: 17 10.3%
  • 65 +

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sadly memory loss can strike at an early age!!! :p

I blame it on having 3 young kids, I seem to get dumber with each one (probably why I go back for the next) :D

Either that or my mother... but then she had six kids, so that may be the reason she isn't 'all there'. ;)

I blame it on having 3 young kids, I seem to get dumber with each one (probably why I go back for the next) :D

Either that or my mother... but then she had six kids, so that may be the reason she isn't 'all there'. ;)
Hey easy on yourself there ol' girl, I've had two kids, who between them couldn't manage to inherit one brain cell from me/my side of the family; they're great kids and I love them to bits mind you, but sadly dumb as soup (at times)!!! :eek:

Hey easy on yourself there ol' girl, I've had two kids, who between them couldn't manage to inherit one brain cell from me/my side of the family; they're great kids and I love them to bits mind you, but sadly dumb as soup (at times)!!! :eek:

Perhaps you picked up the wrong ones from the hospital? I look at my parents and wonder if I'm adopted sometimes j/k :p

I'm a spritely 76. The wife is 19. What the hell am I doing sitting here talking to you boring sods....gotta go. ;)

Wrong thread sorry Dazz. We're talking about number of years we've been on the planet, not the number of millions we have in the bank.

Well unlike the others i am actually 18. I have an older boyfriend who's most proud of himself of having a teenager as a girlfriend.

Soo, i'm the gold digger :D . I get my boob job in 3 weeks and a trip to Paris in 6!

I wish...

Oh Lil, blink and before you know it you will be 30+ with kids and a pet dog.

I know, it has happened to me. :rolleyes:

Enjoy your youth. I loved being 18. Great age.

Perhaps you picked up the wrong ones from the hospital? I look at my parents and wonder if I'm adopted sometimes j/k :p
Yeah I've wondered the same thing of myself and my folks (once-upon-a-time) and it wasn't until years later when my kids jokingly made the same comment about their father and me that I realised that this question is something most kids will generally blame for the differences between them and their oldies. It's a generation gap thingy...:eek: :p

Yeah I've wondered the same thing of myself and my folks (once-upon-a-time) and it wasn't until years later when my kids jokingly made the same comment about their father and me that I realised that this question is something most kids will generally blame for the differences between them and their oldies. It's a generation gap thingy...:eek: :p

Me too! Except it's not a generational issue, I could not be any more different to my brother, sister and father. Thank goodness, have never met such extremes in one family!

Oh Lil, blink and before you know it you will be 30+ with kids and a pet dog.

Not necessarily, I'm in my 30's, no kids and no pets. I'm in denial thinking I'm still in my 20's. :)

Sure Biggles, there are exceptions.

I flatter myself that Lil sounds a bit like me when I was her age, from what I know of her (which admittedly isn't a great deal, only from this forum).

Look maybe she'll be a Biggles instead of a Casserole. :D

Me too! Except it's not a generational issue, I could not be any more different to my brother, sister and father. Thank goodness, have never met such extremes in one family!
Actually that reminds me of when my mother used to tell me that just as the fingers on our hands are different in length/size even though they are connected to (part of) the same hand, then why be surprised by the differences between siblings connected to (part of) the same parent/s. Interesting analogy I guess!! ;)

That's weird , no ones actually written their age in posts , well hardly. I was looking forward to reading them all.

48 biggies here and some of those I'll never forget let me tell you. Well unless I go senile anyway .
But it is weird , around now of late I'm realizing that **** , there's going to be one hell of a lot of stuff to remember at 80 , no wonder people do go senile !.

Cheers

Back