Understand the math ~ Diet vs Exercise

Meat has hormones and chemicals to make it look good, bread has preservatives and is processed a lot, fruit and veg are full of pesticides and chemicals to make them look good and water has fluoride.

That's commercializations for you. If it's doesn't kill us instantly then it's ok.

What can we eat or drink?

Meat has hormones and chemicals to make it look good, bread has preservatives and is processed a lot, fruit and veg are full of pesticides and chemicals to make them look good and water has fluoride.

That's commercializations for you. If it's doesn't kill us instantly then it's ok.

What can we eat or drink?
Don't eat food, just live off the air... except air is full of pollutants that will kill you, so you better stop breathing... ;)

If you believe the bad press, food is toxic, water is toxic, air is toxic etc, etc. Except people are living into their 90's and beyond. So really, I think the risks are overstated. Enjoy life and don't stress too much about all the poison in your food, because stress kills! :)

I would choose protein ( not specifically Red meat) along with fruit and vegetables over Bread any day of the week.
Granted they are not perfect, but, IMO way better than Bread.

Ok. So I did a workout. It was a lot more difficult and boring than I remember (it's been a while) and now I feel sore :mad:

I wish I could outsource my exercise. I would pay someone to do it :D

I wonder how long before I don't find it so unpleasant?

What was the workout :confused::D

Check out this channel on youtube - this is what I use when working out at home

https://www.youtube.com/user/FitnessBlender

They have a huge variety of workouts.

I've got a few on my favourites list and depending on how hard I want to kick my ar$e I just play the vids on my TV or phone and go nuts.

For me it also helps having this hill on my doorstep!

1613867_10153079858879210_4458495396903622514_n.jpg

PB up and down so far is 34 mins - aiming to get under 30 mins. Any quicker and I'd probably break my neck on the way down! :D

It's the carbs and sugars the main culprits. We need fat.

New studies are prooving its fat/sugar ratios that are the real culprit, typically a 50/50 mix.

We have an off switch for carbs and sugar consumed individually but no off switch for fat/sugar 50/50 ratio.

Think icecream and chocolate.

Funny how animals dont seem to be too concerned about animal rights. Throw you into the African savanna and preach about animal rights while they have you for dinner. Humans have evolved from animals. Animals eat other animals.

I'm on another forum and a raw, fruitarian, vegan, professional troll plagued the forum for a while with all kinds of bizarre rants. They were kind of entertaining but I was concerned that more gullible people might actually take the guy seriously. Anyway, I made the point many times that he was basically on a starvation diet. It didn't last of course and he eventually had to start eating real food. He was literally starving to death and had to start eating, or die. The most difficult people to deal with on the forum are vegans. It makes me feel a bit uh, oh, every time I read that someone is pushing vegan because I don't know if they will be one of the nice ones or one of the difficult ones.

In other news, I did a different workout today and it was enjoyable. I think with the last one it was the workout, not working out that was the issue. I feel good after this one! :D

So the plan is:
-workouts and back exercises on Monday and Wednesday.
-running on Tuesday and Thursday.
-riding on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (less that I am doing now).

I think I will be able to manage that for a while. I'm also doing time restricted eating on Tuesday and Thursday where I eat a bit less food in about 8 or 9 hours. I'm not very strict about it. I just want to give my body a rest from eating some days a week. I try to keep my eating window to about 12 hours on the other days and probably should be a bit more strict about it. There is no necessity to eat for 18 hours every day.

Back